Sunday, November 02, 2008

Restless, Distant and Tense

That's the summary of how I'll feel the next two days. I can check out the poll data or Nate Silver's latest on the unlikely McCain paths to victory. Neither of these things will settle me down though. I remember some anxiety on the eve of the 2006 mid terms, mostly about the chances of a having a Governor Blackwell. With so much more on the line and having spent a good deal of time volunteering for the Obama campaign this go around is much more intense. Can you tell I'm a Type A?

Just to add to the election noise take a look at the Pollster composite of Ohio.

Doesn't look to bad for Obama does it? Now look at the national composite.













A good lead but not as comforting. I added the long over due fivethirtyeight.com widget to the sidebar. Too bad it will only be handy for two more days. Anyway this is the last push. If you are still volunteering tomorrow or Tuesday, fight the good fight and as Kos said "leave everything on the road".

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: