Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It Always Rains on Election Day





My wife reminded me tonight that it wouldn't be election day with out crappy wet weather. Some scenes from the polls:

I voted tonight at around 6PM. The same crew was manning table 8Q. They were kind of quiet tonight. Looked like the Ensure and Centrum Silver was wearing off.

I knew Issue 1 was on the ballot but there were no signs or verbal heads up from the polling pals reminding us not to bother voting on it. Our General Assembly is looking to change the deadlines to avoid these hold out issues from sticking on the ballot.

I like to feed my ballot into the reader. I was number 182. One additional step this year, you have to push a button to acknowledge your vote once it's in the reader. Thanks for the sticker.

Now we sit back and wait for the results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Republicans still control more than 63 percent of all countywide offices in Ohio, both chambers of the Ohio General Assembly, the entire bench of the state's highest court, and the majority of Ohio's congressional delegation. long live the GOP!!

Can't wait 2008!!

fausto said...

that's fantastic.